I was at a beach, a few old friends were there, Liz, some others I didn't recognize.
A hotel was renting kite-boarding style kites, kind of expensive but I really wanted to fly. A few of us pooled money and got a few kites. there were people who didn't know what they were doing were launching and flying in a campground area full of trees. I sort of told them off, and told them to go out near the water where they were supposed to be.
On my way back to the water, a man asked me to help take a picture for a mother and daughter that asked for help. I tried to pass it off, but he insisted.
The woman and her daughter were European. They were dressed in 1920s era clothes and I was filming them with an old 8mm camera that was made up to look like an antique.
I filmed them for five or ten minutes, just posing and laughing, like a video you would send to loved ones.
Then they were leaving. I was in their hotel room and the woman said "here, this is all for you, thank you"
I looked at a coffee table where she had left a $2 bill, some gold dollars and a gold clip. I thought, just like Europeans to tip with strange currency.
Then I looked at the vanity table in the room. There were racks and stacks packages of jewelry cosmetics and barrettes, not the highest quality, but mostly all brand new in the package. I realized that she meant for me to have it all, and I started going through everything.
There were earrings, long cocktail paste earrings and studs and hoops. There were hairpins and barrettes and curlers. There were eyeliner, lip liner and eyeshadow pencils of every color, even yellow and pink. Everything was labeled in French, but some labels also had English writing on them.
There was hair dye, of a brand I'd never seen before, it came in a bronze egg-shaped package and I had to read the label carefully to tell what colors the dyes were. I found a ginger shade that I wanted to use. There was a big display package of the silicone hair ties that I like to use. I was gathering and sorting the things I liked best when I woke up.
The message that is coming up from your unconscious mind may be one of renewed freedom or an accomplishment of a goal. Kites are generally associated with sweet childhood memories and a sense of abandonment in joy. If your daily life is difficult, this dream may be a form of compensation, or it may be a positive anticipation of things to come.
To see jewelry in your dream, signifies your own sense of self worth and personal value. It is also symbolic of knowledge, identity, or whatever qualities you hold precious in your life. They highlight the importance of spirituality and psychological riches. A particular piece of jewelry that you own, may symbolize aspects of a waking relationship.
To dream that you receive jewelries as gifts, indicates that you need to acknowledge and incorporate those corresponding qualities within your own self.
The meaning of this dream depends on your current concerns. Jewelry is usually a representation of materialistic values. Gender differences imply that for a man this dream symbolizes material wealth and for a woman, love. Careful analysis requires answering the following questions: What type of jewelry it is? Is it genuine or costume? How did you react to it and in which way was it important in the dream?
No comments:
Post a Comment