All I want to do is withdraw into my shell.
I want everyone to go away and leave me alone. I am tired of friends.
Dream last night was very sleep-aid induced. Dreamt of going to help empty out a very old victorian house up North. It had lovely woodwork and fixtures. Old flame was there.
There was a miniature baseball helmet full of water that had some sentimental value for someone.
I found out this morning that there are such things - vendors sell ice cream sundaes in them.

I have meetings tonight, with potential roommates, with rr, with old friend.
Right now I think I will turn off my phone and go someplace to quietly wait for all to realize that they have been blown off.
Why do I want to isolate myself?
}I am unhappy, I will be unhappy, why share?
}Other people have a tendency to make me more unhappy.
}The more alone time I get, the more i like it.

No comments:
Post a Comment