11/02/2009

Blue

I finished the old year with a good deed and a new friend.

I am blue often.
When I am able to accept my flaws, i will turn them into shining things that other people will wish they had.

I will love myself fiercely, completely as I love/hate everything around me. It is time to draw more of that energy into my life. {passion}

I have lost a lot of good days comparing myself to others, trying to compete with what I am not.
My goal this cycle is to quit compromising and be me. There may be some killing involved.

I started the new year with a cup of coffee; my feet in the ocean; the dogs running around.



-Don't walk before me; I may not follow
don't walk behind me; i may not lead
just walk beside me and be my friend.
TS

No comments:

Post a Comment