That must change.
***I intend to be surrounded by good friends / family in a community that I help to create. I believe this community will have very green and sustainable habits. Collectively, we will create abundance and help each other to live to our full potential.***I will have a partner in unconditional love, support and to share life's marvels.
***I will make my inner voice kinder toward myself and others, so as to to attract kind thoughts and people into my life. I will learn to dispel thoughts and acts that are hurtful, learn from them and turn them into something positive.
***I will finish my education; not for money or career but for wholeness. I think it would be wonderful to have a PHD and raise chickens and live off the land.
*** I will have a legacy, I will leave the world a better place for my being here, and give something beneficial to the future.
"All doubt, despair, and fear become insignificant once the intention of life becomes love, rather than dependence on love" - Sri da Avabhas
"Your life is the garden,
Your thoughts are the seeds
If your life isn't awesome
You've been watering the weeds." - Terry Prince

No comments:
Post a Comment